HAWAII'S LEADER IN NON-SURGICAL SHOULDER CARE
Surgery is not required for most cases of shoulder pain such as rotator cuff tendon injuries, partial tears, arthritis, shoulder sprains and strains and bursitis. At Regenerative Medicine & Rehabilitation of Hawaii, we specialize in diagnosing and treating shoulder conditions with a holistic approach that harnesses your body’s own healing mechanisms. Our tailored treatments and expertise have helped thousands of patients restore function to their fullest potential.
OUR PERSONALIZED APPROACH
With our integrative approach, we to get to know you during your initial consultation and throughout treatment. We evaluate your condition to help nurture shoulder recovery in the most naturopathic way possible. We believe that you are unique and that no single procedure is best for all patients. Depending on your unique diagnosis and history, we may recommend a single treatment option or a multi-step cellular regimen to optimize your results.
SHOULDER TREATMENT & COMMON CONDITIONS
Your shoulder joint is the most mobile joint in your body. A stable and smoothly functioning shoulder needs support from healthy rotator cuff muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Many patients who consider surgery seek pain relief. While diagnostics could indicate a shoulder tear or degeneration, it may not be the cause of pain. Research shows that shoulder surgery isn’t always effective and should be considered a last resort.
Our minimally-invasive treatments provide an alternative to painful surgeries and long recovery times.
Our focus aims to find and treat the source of your shoulder pain. Using proprietary Regenexx injection-based procedures, we can treat many shoulder conditions including rotator cuff injuries, biceps and tendon injuries, arthritis and bursitis. Our procedures utilize your own platelets or bone marrow concentrate, a fluid containing stem cells, to boost your body’s own natural healing abilities. We are part of the Regenexx national patient registry which tracks the results of more than 2,500 shoulder patients for progress and clinical outcomes.
COMMONLY TREATED CONDITIONS
AC Joint Pain or Arthritis
Impingement of Shoulder
Impingement Syndrome of Shoulder
Rotator Cuff and Biceps Tendon Injuries and Tears
Rotator Cuff Shoulder Pain
Rotator Cuff Tears
Rotator Cuff Tendinitis/Tendinosis (Acute or chronic)
Rotator Cuff Tendonitis
Signs of Rotator Cuff Injury
Torn Rotator Cuff Symptoms
Torn or Stretching Rotator Cuff
SIGNS OF SHOULDER CONDITIONS
Early diagnosis and treatment can help to avoid serious issues and prevent surgery so watch for these signs and symptoms:
- Recurring or persistent pain
- Shoulder stiffness, weakness or inability to rotate or raise your arm a
- Painful popping or clicking that makes your shoulder feel loose or weak
- Shoulder pain that makes it hard to reach overhead or behind your back
- Cortisone shots can cause rotator cuff tears and weaken your immune system.
- Shoulder problems can affect anyone, not just athletes.
- Certain drugs and chemicals, like the nicotine found in cigarettes or vaping devices, will damage the microscopic blood vessels that deliver oxygen, nutrients and healing cells to injured tissues.
- The right type and amount of exercise can reduce shoulder pain.
- Problems such as a pinched neck nerve will often mimic or worsen a shoulder problem