HAWAII'S LEADER IN NON-SURGICAL SPINE CARE
At Regenerative Medicine & Rehabilitation of Hawaii, we provide breakthrough, non-surgical treatments that use your body’s own healing mechanisms to treat lower back and neck pain from herniated or painful discs, sciatica, facet injuries and other degenerative conditions. We specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of spine conditions with a holistic approach that harnesses your body’s own ability to heal. Our tailored treatments and clinic’s specialization that includes the only-of-its-kind medical technology in Hawaii have helped thousands of patients.
OUR PERSONALIZED APPROACH
You are unique and no single procedure is best for every patient. We get to know you on a personal level during your initial consultation and throughout the treatment process. We evaluate your condition and customize a plan using advanced technology to naturally rebuild and restore strength, range of motion and function.
SPINE TREATMENT & COMMON CONDITIONS
Epidural steroid injections, invasive surgery and procedures that burn the nerves are not the only option to treat back pain. Our minimally invasive treatments provide a safer alternative, backed by the latest advancements and research at Regenexx.
Using proprietary Regenexx injection-based procedures, we can treat most painful spinal problems including degenerative discs, sciatica, stenosis, disc herniation, torn or painful discs, facet arthritis, listhesis (sometimes referred to as subluxation) and other conditions related to the lower back, neck and spine.
Our minimally-invasive procedures utilize the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma or bone marrow concentrate (a fluid that contains stem cells) to boosts your body’s own natural repair capabilities.
COMMONLY TREATED CONDITIONS
Arthritis Treatment of the Spine
Degenerative Disc Disease
Facet Joint Syndrome
Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
Spinal Stenosis Treatment without Surgery
Lumbar Disc Herniation, Bulge or Protrusion
Lumbar Pinched Disc
Lumbar Pinched Nerve
Lumbar Facet Arthritis
Lumbar Spine Muscle Strain or Ligament Sprain
Lumbar Spinal Steno
Radiating Nerve Pain
Sacroiliac joint sprain
SI Joint Syndrome
SIGNS OF SPINE CONDITIONS
Early diagnosis and treatment can prevent serious issues and surgery in the futre. Watch for these signs and symptoms:
- Back pain that persists or recurs over time
- Popping, clicking or locking in the lower back
- Back pain that worsens during and after exercise
- Back stiffness or tightness after a car ride or sitting
- Inability to bend or decreased range of motion
- Difficulty walking or climbing stairs due to low back pain
- Leg numbness or weakness
- Painful cramping, spasms/shocking discomfort in the legs
- Back pain when lying down or sleeping
Back pain is one of the top 3 reasons why people see a doctor. In fact, 95% of Americans will experience a severe back pain episode at least once in their life.
- 40% of patients with no back pain will have some type of abnormality on a lumbar spine MRI.
- Over 90% of patients with back pain don’t require surgery, which should be considered a last resort.
- 36% of spine fusion surgery patients experience complications and 76% require long-term narcotics for pain control.